If you are a NeoCloud Google Apps customer who subscribes to the Boost eLearning service, you have access to a wealth of on demand training resources you can access at any time.
If you are unsure if your company has Boost or would like to include training on your account, please contact us so we can provide assistance!
To access Boost eLearning:
- You will want to log into your Google apps account by going to mail.google.com and logging in with your work email address and password
- Once logged in go to https://apps.google.com/user/hub
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Google Apps Training tile
If you are accessing the service for the first time you may be required to sign in by clicking the blue Sign in button on the right
- Once you've sign into the service you may be prompted to allow the app to access your account
Simply click the blue Allow button:
- You will then be taken to the training dashboard. Here you can pick any topic you want to know more about
Feel free to go through the various training offerings at your own pace
If you receive a message stating "Your subscription has expired. Please renew for full access." when trying to access Boost, please let us know right away.