If you experience issues with My Secure Backup disconnecting or losing access to your drives, try the following steps:
- Click the Start button at the bottom left of the screen and start typing services.msc
- You will see this app show up in the results:
- Click this and it will open the services console
- In the console scroll down until you find the MySecureBackupService name.
Double click this and it will open the service properties window:
- If the Service status does not say Running, click the Start button
- Click on the Recovery tab
- Click the drop down next to First failure and click Restart the Service.
Perform the same action on Second Failure and Subsequent Failures
- Once you've selected these options the properties window should look like this:
- Click Apply and close the services console
- My Secure Backup should no longer disconnect unless there is some sort of network or internet access issue on the computer