Share a document or folder
- Go to OneDrive for Business or the site library that has the document or folder you want to share.|
- Select the file you want to share, and then select Share.
- In the Share dialog box on the Invite People tab, type names or email addresses of people you want to share the document or folder with.
- Select a permission setting.
- If you want, type a message to be included with an email that’s sent to all invitees. The email includes a link to the shared document.
- If you don't want to send an email, click Show Options, and then uncheck Send an email invitation.