Be sure you have the latest version of iOS on your device.
Please note: This will move ALL emails in the current folder to the folder you choose. You are performing this at your own risk.
- Open the Mail app and go to the folder containing the emails you wish to move
- Tap Edit
- Check the first message
- Tap and hold the move button at the bottom
- Uncheck the first message
- Let go of Move
- The app now selects all messages in the folder and displays them layered together. Tap on the folder you wish to move them to.
- Please note: Moving emails to the Trash folder will delete them from your account.
- Your emails will now be moved to their new destination.