- From your home screen tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords -> Add Account
- Tap Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email address and set the description to your liking and tap Next
- You may be asked if you want to "Configure Manually" or "Sign In." Tap "Sign in"
- You'll be taken to a Microsoft login page to sign in. Enter your password and tap Sign in
- You may be informed the iOS service needs permission to access the account. Grant this access
- You'll be taken back to the setup where you can toggle which services you want to sync.
- If you're prompted to create a passcode, this is required by your organization. Tap Continue and type a numeric passcode. If you don’t set up a passcode, you can’t view your email account on your device. You can set up a passcode later your iOS settings