The Find a Time feature allows you to compare schedules of guests to pick a time that is free for everyone.
To search your guests' schedules:
- In Google Calendar, click "Create" to create a new event.
- In the "Untitled event" box, name your event.
- To the right under "Add: Guests," begin typing the name(s) or email address(es) of the person(s) you want to invite.
- Click on the correct email address as it appears. Repeat for each guest.
- Click the Find a Time tab
- Click the Day tab to view the guests' schedules one day at a time or click the Week tab to see overlapping schedules for the entire week.
- Use the arrows above the calendar to view different days/weeks.
- To schedule the event, click and drag the light blue area to an available time.
- To change the length of the event, hover your cursor over the bottom border until it changes to an arrow and click and drag up or down. You can also manually enter the start and end times above the calendar.
- Once you have set the event on the calendar, fill in any other necessary information in the Event details tab.
- Click Save. You'll be prompted to send invitations. To notify your guests by email, click Send.
You will be notified by email as each guest responds. You can also click on the event to see a guest list and check to see who has responded (Yes, No, Maybe) and who has yet to reply.