To find and fix all of your duplicate data at once, use the following instructions:
- Go to your contacts and click the More drop-down menu.
- Select Find and merge duplicates.
- The names of the contacts with duplicate data will be displayed. If an entry has only one contact, then the contact itself has duplicate data (repeated phone numbers, emails, etc.)
- Note: If an entry has two or more contacts, be sure to check whether these are duplicate contacts; many people have similar names. You can expand them by clicking details next to each one and unchecking any that you don't want to fix.
- When you're ready, click Merge at the top of the list.