If you use the Gmail calendar application and have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), you can export your iPhone calendar items and import them into your Gmail calendar. This makes it possible to view events saved both on your phone Calendar application and online in your Gmail account.
Note: Before you can export Calendar items from your iPhone, you must add your Gmail account to your iPhone. To do this click here.
Export to Gmail Calendar
- Tap the "Calendar" icon on your iDevice home screen.
- Tap the date that contains the event you want to export to your Gmail calendar.
- Tap the event below the calendar.
- Tap the "Edit" button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap the "Calendar" option, then tap your Gmail email address beneath the "Gmail" section to place a checkmark next to it.
- Tap "Done" twice.
- Your iPhone automatically sync with your Gmail account and adds the event to your Gmail calendar.
- Your calendar items should now sync to your Google account. You can check by going to www.google.com/calendar/